Are you a Personal Tax Senior looking to join a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer?
We are now looking to recruit a Tax Senior to support the management team in providing tax compliance, advisory and consulting services to a broad portfolio of clients. Able to demonstrate solid compliance experience gained from within a personal tax or mixed tax role, you will now be looking to take the next step in your career.
As an expanding Top 35 firm, you will be joining one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy practices which boasts a tax team of over 60 partners and staff across 7 offices.
Our clients include large corporate manufacturing companies, owner managed businesses in a range of sectors, high net worth individuals, property landlords, charities and not for profit organisations and trusts.
Working within a busy tax team, you will help to deliver a wide range of taxation advice which may include:
- Personal Tax compliance reviews for a range of individuals, partnerships and trusts and estates
- Remuneration planning for company directors and shareholders including advising on benefits in kind
- Capital tax planning
- Property tax projects
- International tax issues for non-resident and non-domiciled individuals
This is an outstanding career opportunity with potential to progress within the firm.
You will have:
- Professional qualifications. ATT or ACA qualification (or equivalent) CTA qualified or studying towards the qualification would be advantageous.
- Considerable tax compliance experience gained from within a personal tax or mixed tax environment.
- Excellent IT Skills and a good standard of education (min. 2 A Levels, 9 GCSE’s (or Equivalent) with Min grade Bs in Maths and English.
You will be:
- Confident and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-organised, enthusiastic, thorough, with a systematic approach, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Keen to build on your existing personal tax knowledge.
- Competitive salary with annual review and access to our Benefits Choice Platform
- Study Support
- £1,000 joining bonus for Direct Applicants receive (terms apply)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (dependent on grade)
- 36.25 hours per week
- Life Assurance (3 x Salary)
- Personal Pension - Employer 3%, Employee min 2%
- Critical Illness Scheme
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyhealth plus Contributory Private Health Scheme.
- Training C.P.D Support
Sorry we are unable to accept candidates who require a certificate of sponsorship for migrants.