Estimating Administration Assistant
Company Details - Totus Engineering Ltd (Totus) is a leading specialist delivering essential building services throughout the South West.
We are an independent and dynamic provider of Mechanical and Electrical Services. Having topped the list of the 75 fastest growing companies in the South West during 2015 and 2016, our strategic growth has come from the quality of delivery and the repeat business that this has brought. Our achievements are borne out of our passion for what we do and our people have been the key to our success and what we have achieved.
Location – Plympton, Plymouth
Salary - £16,000.00 + depending on experience
Summary - Estimating Administration Assistant to work as part of our busy Estimating Department based within our Plymouth office. Offering full administrative support to our team of Estimators.
Details - The role will encompass the below duties:-
- Registering new tender enquiries and liaising with Estimators
- Create and send out quotation enquiries, record once received/read, chase quotations prior to required date, print and file quotations
- Populate tender letters/tender summaries/create other tender submission documents
- Booking in/Issuing/Printing of estimating drawings and documents
- Monitoring of the estimating email inbox
- Monitor tender portal sites to review for new opportunities
- Preparing tender reports for the Estimating Department as requested
- Upload tender documents to tender portal sites
- Owning and managing the tender register ensuring members of the Estimating team return submissions within the deadlines. Ensuring records on the register are up to date in time for weekly tender review meetings
- Estimating filing/archiving – updating filing/archiving list
- Generally assist Estimators as required
- Monitor stock levels of stationary for Plymouth office and place orders with stationary supplier to ensure we maintain minimum stock requirements for use
- Monitor stock levels of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and place orders with suppliers to ensure we maintain minimum stock requirements for use
- Office phones – All calls to be answered within 3 rings, transfer calls and/or take messages sending via email as appropriate
- Tea/Coffee - Make regular rounds of tea and coffee for Estimating Department
- Answer door buzzer, greet visitors, sign for deliveries, make drinks for visitors who are staying
Please provide a CV and/or covering letter to apply by clicking the apply button.