Frugi is the UK’s bestselling organic childrenswear brand, proving that ethical and organic clothing can be bright, beautiful and successful! The company was born in 2004 and continues to grow at 40% every year, selling through a rapidly expanding network of over 500 stockists in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We strive to be ethical in everything we do, each year donating 1% of our turnover to our Little Clothes BIG Change charity project which includes a children’s charity, the Cornwall Wildlife Trust and an orphanage in India.
Over the last 12 months we have been earmarked by The Sunday Times Fast Track Ones to Watch list, received Silver in the Healthy Workplace Awards, expanded to more than 70 permanent team members with even more joining us for our busy seasons, grown our turnover to £8m, donated over £78k to charity, and eaten a lot of pasties (and cake!).
We strive to be the most fun, desirable and trusted clothing brand on the planet, but this is only the start of it…
This role is ideally suited to a bright, hardworking and driven self-starter, who wants to develop within a fast-growing company. You’ll be computer literate having previous office based experience of data entry, Excel and Word. You’ll also be super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your Role in a Nutshell
Providing critical support to our Production Team, your workload and tasks will vary from day to day depending on the business need. You are most likely to be involved in the following range of work:
Your Key Responsibilities
Coordinate production and shipment deadlines to maintain on time, in full compliant deliveries
- Track production deadlines as per critical path and communicate status to the team as required.
- Set up and maintain styles on the system with product descriptions.
- Raise stock purchase orders within critical path deadlines.
- Track shipments and work with suppliers to ensure paperwork and documents are submitted.
- Assist in the booking and help coordinate inbound logistics.
- Booking in on the system deliveries and assist in seasonal stock management.
- Assist in the development of packaging and communicate packaging requirements to suppliers.
- Update the trackers to maintain data integrity as required across the teams.
Build relationships and develop suppliers to ensure products are supplied on time within Frugi brand demands of a sustainable, organic supply chain
- Coordinate and monitor supplier production T & A deadlines.
- Update and monitor supplier performance reports.
- Assist suppliers to manage their supply chain to ensure deadlines are met, lead-times reduced, costs are optimised and ethical, organic standards maintained.
Data Management & Reporting
- Accurately update, monitor & maintain data sources to ensure accurate information is available at all times for ad-hoc and routine reporting purposes.
- Allocate and raise new product codes, descriptions and barcodes in an agreed format on MIS.
- Computer literacy, with excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Quick to pick up new processes and activities.
- Anticipates problems and solves creatively.
- Diligent and motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time, permanent contract based at our HQ in Helston, Cornwall.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, according to your skills and experience.
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme, including matched contributions.
- A share of the profits - if we have a good year we'll share it.
- You’ll get a great discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our healthy workplace activities such as lunchtime walks, yoga, etc.
- We hold regular company events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer fabulous career progression and development opportunities. As we grow, you’ll grow too!
- We provide a slightly bonkers but very fun and exciting environment to work in.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are exactly the right person to join our team to email@example.com
Closing date: 29th September 2017. We’ll be interviewing as we go along, so the role may close earlier than advertised. The early bird catches the worm!
Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, Frugi are not licenced to sponsor overseas workers
For further information regarding this role, please visit our website at https://www.welovefrugi.com/frugi_jobs