We have vacancies within our domiciliary care team, it is mainly ad-hoc at present, covering holidays and sickness with a view of building individual rounds for new starters - more staff will allow us to take on new and exciting packages which in turn will build a homecare round of your very own!
We are currently looking to recruit experienced homecare workers who are flexible and able to work days, evenings and weekends to assist in caring for our valued service users in their own homes. Providing high quality care should be at the forefront of your mind as well as respecting the individuality and confidentiality of each service user we care for.
Increased Rates of Pay!
Enquire now to join our fantastic team, competitive rates of pay, free training and fantastic office support!
What you benefit from
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Flexible hours and variety of work
- Weekly pay
- Continuing support and development
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
Your job role
- Administering medication (care workers)
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with branch manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
Skills we need
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance