Receptionist - Spa and Leisure
Spa and Leisure Receptionist
Part Time, 16hrs
Cornwall, St Columb,
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner cooked at The Green Room Restaurant, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
Due to growth, we are looking for a Spa and Leisure Receptionist to come and join us on a part time basis. As the Spa and Leisure receptionist you'll be the face of ESYA spa responsible for taking bookings and payments, answer any membership and treatment enquiries and work closely with the therapy team to ensure a busy day runs like clockwork in our spa. You'll also support both the spa and leisure manager to maximise revenue through proactive product sales and careful treatment diary management.
- Ensure all guests receive first class service, dealing with any queries or complaints in a professional and courteous manner
- Utilise the spa booking system to ensure maximum capacity is fulfilled
- To communicate effectively with the other receptionists and therapists to ensure the smooth running of the Spa
- Ensure the Spa and Leisure areas are kept immaculate at all times
- Gain product knowledge and be able to sell memberships and treatments confidently to guests
- Take part in monthly Elemis product training
- Controlling access to the spa and leisure facilities
- Providing our guests with refreshments if required
- The Ideal Spa and Leisure Receptionist
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Reliable, presentable and courteous with a welcoming personality
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to build relationships with guests and resolve any issues
- An NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy is desirable as you might even help out if we are under pressure by covering a treatment here and there! A great way of developing your spa career!
- 21 days holiday entitlement and Bank Holidays
- Incentive schemes for with free products as rewards
- 10% commission on all retail products sold
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park, Aqua Park and Flowrider
- Free onsite parking
- 16hrs per week - Saturdays and Sundays (7am-3pm, 9am-5pm, or 1pm-9pm)
- Shifts are flexible to help cover holiday during the week or at busy times
- Full Elemis training will be provided
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Spa and Leisure Receptionist, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.