Community and Corporate Fundraiser
Do you come from a sales, commercial or not for profit background? Could you identify key fundraising opportunities to help us beat cancer?
We’re looking for an ambitious and target driven fundraiser to...
- Recruit, manage and develop supporters within the community in the Cornwall area to maximise fundraising for Cancer Research UK
- Establish new relationships with Regional Corporates, fundraising groups and individuals in the region, as well as developing existing supporters
- Motivate, recognise and reward supporters ensuring their long term support to the Charity
- Work with regional and other Volunteer Fundraising staff to maximise high value supporter activity; events, high profile or unique activity
Here at Cancer Research UK, our understanding of cancer is increasing at a faster pace than ever before, and more people are surviving thanks to the work we do. Now we need a Local Fundraising Manager to drive the success of our fundraising department and help us reach our ambitious volunteer fundraising income targets of £30 million per annum. We can’t achieve our goals without maximising revenues so we need to ensure we drive and support our fundraisers as much as possible to help us achieve these high targets.
To join us in this demanding and rewarding role you’ll need to have...
- Proven experience of exceeding targets and working to KPIs in the commercial or not for profit sector
- Excellent ability to motivate and influence people
- Strong networking skills and proven ability to build relationships with a diverse range of people
- Demonstrative ability to effectively manage budgets and multi-tasking to meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to travel where needed to support events
To apply, simply CLICK APPLY below to take you through to our careers website where you will need to upload your CV and answer a couple of questions we would like to ask you relating your experience to the role.
We’re looking for an autonomous worker who can make opportunities happen. Our Supporter Fundraising team is already the market leader in our competitive sector and we want it to stay that way.
Closing Date: Tuesday 18th July 2017, 23:55
Interview Date: w/c Monday 24th July 2017