6 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Weighbridge Administrator looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and are one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Administrator to join our team in St Austell, working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Administrator, you will provide administration assistance to all departments within Logistics enabling the efficient and effective operation of the dry and wet waste collection fleet. Duties include:
- Responsible for providing effective administration support to all departments within the logistics unit
- Responsible for the accurate and timely recording of data and information relevant to the business
- Produce various reports, spreadsheets and minutes as required by the management team.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with company procedures including
- To ensure safe, profitable day-to-day operation of the logistics unit within the limits of the role.
- Ensuring the standards required under the company's ISO9001, OSH18001, IMS14001 certification are maintained.
The ideal Administrator will have:
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word
- Understanding of financial accounting methodologies
- Previous experience in a similar administration or weighbridge role
- Full UK driving licence (due to location of site)
In return for your hard work as an Administrator, we can offer a salary of £16,000 - £20,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Administrator, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.