- Full Time
Full Time, 32 hours
Cornwall, St Columb
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to come and join the housekeeping team on a full time basis. As the Housekeeping Supervisor you will be responsible for maintaining the five star level of cleanliness and service for all our guests and supporting the Housekeeping Management in the smooth running of the department.
Housekeeping Supervisor Responsibilities
- Support the team and complete daily paperwork in the absence of the Housekeeping Manager/Assistant Manager
- Maintain the 5 star standards of service within the department when checking and carrying out cleaning when required
- Maintain excellent communication between your line manager, maintenance, reception and reservations and reporting any property maintenance required to the Maintenance Manager
- Ensure security of company property including stock, vehicles, equipment, buildings, accommodation and keys
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and COSHH regulations
- Ensure any requests and bed configurations are prepared as requested by guests/reservations
- Complete weekly/monthly stock takes, reporting low stock to Housekeeping manager
- Responsible for checking linen deliveries and preparing for this for the linen porter
The Ideal Housekeeping Supervisor
- Exceptional housekeeping skills and a passion for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must have a dedication to high standards, presentation and an excellent eye for attention to detail
- Previous experience within Housekeeping is essential
- Ability to work to your own initiative
- A commitment to completing a high standard of work to specified deadlines and timescales
- 21 days holiday
- Free onsite Parking
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and Flowrider
- Offers are subject to suitable references
- Must be available to work weekends
- Hours of work between 9am - 4pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Housekeeping Supervisor, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The closing date for this position is 27/07/2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.