Maintenance Assistant - Hot Tubs
Hot Tub Assistant
Part Time - Seasonal
Cornwall, St Columb
£8 per hour
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
We are looking for a Hot Tub Assistant to join the maintenance team. As the Hot Tub Assistant, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the hot tubs, ensuring they are kept to the five-star standard.
Hot Tub Assistant Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance of the hot tubs - including emptying, cleaning and filling
- Carrying out chemical tests on the hot tubs
- Carry out duties in a timely manner
- Other ad-hoc maintenance duties as requested by the maintenance manager
The Ideal Hot Tub Assistant
- Team player
- Physically fit and able to lift and carry
- Reliable, punctual and happy to work outside in all weather conditions
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of risks working in the vicinity of chemicals
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- 21 days holiday entitlement (pro rata) and bank holidays
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA spa, Green Room restaurant, wake park, Aqua Park and Flowrider
- Free onsite parking
- Part time seasonal position until the end of September 2017
- 16 hours a week - may increase to cover holiday/absence
- Weekly pay - £8 ph
- Main days of work will be Fridays and Saturdays but must be flexible over the whole week
If you feel you have the skills required in the role of Hot Tub Assistant we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The closing date of this role is 04/07/2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.