Member Services Co-ordinator
Cornish Mutual has an exciting and challenging opportunity to join our Operations Support Team as a Member Services Coordinator.
Working within our Member Services Centre in Truro, you will be part of a busy team with diverse skills and experience. Operations Support is a fast paced area to work, requiring quick and innovative thinking on a daily basis.
We have wide ranging responsibilities including:
- Managing our contact centre resource and shift planning
- Managing data to generate information for our service centre leaders
- Providing administration support
To be part of our team you will:
- Be a confident decision maker, face to face and over the telephone
- Be flexible and resilient to fast-changing requirements
- Be technically savvy
- Have great rapport-building and organisational skills
- Enjoy rising to a challenge
- LOVE being around people!
This is a full time position (35 hour week) and you may be required to work occasional Saturdays. Starting salary is in the range of £15,500 to £23,000 per annum and the position includes a defined contribution to the pension scheme and access to the company’s private medical insurance scheme (after a qualifying period).
We are rated ‘Outstanding’ by Best Companies to work for.
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge, recognise yourself in the description above and would like to join us, please visit our website to download an application form, and apply by sending a copy of this, together with your CV and covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 16 June