Deputy Accommodation Manager (Property, Student) MEAR49467
Deputy Accommodation Manager MEAR49467
Here at Mears Group our vision is to make a positive difference to the communities we serve.
Mears Housing Management is a fast-growing business within the Group and currently manages over 10,500 units across the UK.
With staff of all ages and walks of life, a job with Mears has a rewarding impact on the lives of others and your own life. With offices across the UK, a job at Mears could be just around the corner.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen within our Plymouth office for a Deputy Accommodation Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis.
Under the direction of the Accommodation Manager, you will have responsibility for the daily management of the Student Accommodation. You will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of customer service and administration is provided at all times in order to maintain operational standards and maximize revenue generation.
Ensuring that the scheme runs efficiently and cost effectively in line with the company policies and procedures, financial management is a main focus of the role with responsibility (in conjunction with the Accommodation Manager) for the daily management of the budgets, rent collection and cost control.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential that you have worked at least 2 years at a managerial level within a hospitality/property/student environment.
With an understanding of a customer focused environment, you will also have proven marketing and sales expertise.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also important along with strong IT skills.
Please refer to the full job description upon applying
Once you join the family, you'll have online access to a range of voluntary and flexible benefits, including...
- Training and development
- Mears Advantage - Allowing you to save money on everything from weekly groceries, to your annual family holiday
- Mears Assist - A confidential hotline open to all colleagues, providing support on a wide range of personal and work-related issues.
- Long service and additional holiday leave - Colleagues who stay for a period of time at Mears are rewarded for their service.
- Share Save and you Earn scheme - Buy shares within the business for three years, at a reduced price. Share in our success!
- Seeing first-hand the impact you have on the lives of the people you support
Mears Group PLC and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunities Employers
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.