Join an ambitious biomedical company at the forefront of technological advances within the fertility field.
Based in Falmouth, Cornwall, Research Instruments is part of the CooperSurgical group, a prominent provider of women's healthcare solutions.
We offer an innovative, collaborative working environment in a modern office setting. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Quality team providing support to aid quick and effective solutions to internal/external issues.
This will include customer complaints, CAPA investigations, supplier management & new product developments.
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in Quality, Manufacturing, or Engineering (Preferably within the Medical Devices Industry) • Knowledge of IS013485 quality systems
- Internal/External audit experience
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite Software.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Results driven work ethic and problem solving attitude
PLEASE SEND YOUR COVERING LETTER AND CV TO JOBS@RESEARCH-INSTRUMENTS.COM
Closing date 30th June 2017.
Salary dependent on experience