Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant, with a good telephone manner and ability to remain focussed and professional in a fast moving environment. Candidates will be thorough, adaptable and have the ability to make decisions. Ability to produce accurate reports and records with a high level of detail and quality.
The role will see the chosen person carrying out assessments to ensure that customer’s needs are clearly identified. This role will require them to act as a leader as defined within the company values.
The ability to maintain professional and technical knowledge and keep up to date with industry best practices will be required along with working towards industry led qualifications.
Candidates will be expected to take a pro-active approach to developing own performance to contribute to continual improvement in the quality and efficiency of our service to customers by consistently demonstrating:
- Professional and Technical Competencies
- Evidence of graduate level learning and success.
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills with previous customer facing experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to think ahead, pre-empt and offer effective solutions
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new IT systems and understand hi-tech equipment as used on projects
- Ability to follow standard procedures to ensure proper administration of the company and its projects.
- Awareness of work pressures on colleagues and proactively assist with and commit to complying with prompt submission of documentation as required
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Active listening skills, with the ability to be considerate and empathetic
- Ability to strictly follow Health and Safety procedures for own safety and the safety of others and to comply with legal obligations
- Ambitious, flexible and highly motivated team player with experience working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to attend and contribute to team meetings and follow actions up appropriately
- Full UK car driving license holder
Additional desirable attributes will include, project management, customer services & Insurance Sector experience
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis with excellent development opportunities available.