School Address: Rendle Street, Plymouth, PL1 1TP
Date Posted: May 3, 2017
Application Closing Date: Thursday 18 May 2017 at 12 noon
Temporary Teacher 0.6 FTE MPS 1 – 3 dependent on experience
We are looking for a temporary teacher to commence September 2017. We will accept applications from NQT’s. Presently, the successful candidate will be based in our Year 3 classroom.
We are looking for:
- A highly motivated teacher with the potential to be outstanding;
- A person who is highly effective in the planning, teaching and evaluation of all lessons
- An inclusive teacher who is rigorous in ensuring all pupils make good progress
- The ability to contribute to the wider life of the school
- An ability to maintain positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and families;
- An individual with a love for teaching and who is keen to support our Christian ethos.
We can offer:
- A warm and welcoming school with lovely children
- A hard-working team of staff who are extremely dedicated to our pupils
Visits to the school are welcome. These will take place either Wednesday 10 May 2017 at 1.15 p.m. or Thursday 11 May 2017 at 4:00pm. Application forms are available from our school website http://www.st-peterscofe.plymouth.sch.uk/
Closing date: Thursday 18 May 2017 at 12:00 noon
Interview date: Thursday 25 May 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this post.