Sales Administrator - Launceston
We are currently seeking an organized, driven and friendly candidate to join a busy office as Sales Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates keen to learn new skills and develop their career in the long-term. Due to the nature of this business we are ideally seeking applications from candidates with some experience working close to the construction industry.
Full on-the-job training will be provided.
This is a full-time position consisting over a 5-day week, with the addition of Saturday mornings on a Rota basis. This position is offered on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities: Sales Administrator - Launceston
This is a highly-varied role; you will be expected to support the office in all aspects of sales administration. Day to day duties will include…
- Provide administrative support to all members of the team
- Use good organizational skills, planning and time management
- Retail and trade counter sales
- Deal with incoming queries on the telephone and face-to-face
- Work well as part of a team to ensure that targets are met
- Work to high company standards always
Candidate Specification: Sales Administrator - St Austell
For this position, we are looking for candidate with strong, administrative experience. It is imperative that candidates for this position are highly computer-literate.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good all-round administrative skills
- Retail sales experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident dealing with customers face-to-face
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Organized and proactive approach to work
If you believe you have the key skills and experience to make a success of this role and would like to receive more information, please send your CV today!
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly