Health & Social CareTeacher
3 days left
- Full Time
Health and Social Care Teacher - Plymouth
Do you have a passion for teaching and driving performance? Are you looking for a rewarding, diverse role? Then look no further.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, qualified Health & Social Care teacher to work on a long term basis with an immediate start in a student centric School in Plymouth.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous professional development
- Potential to lead into long term positions
- Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
- Teaching Health and Social Care at KS3 & KS4
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons for students
- Managing behaviour in line with school's behaviour policy
- Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
We ask that you have QTS or equivalent (NQT welcome to apply.)
If you are keen to find out more, then apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Health & Social CareTeacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly