Our client are looking to expand their field teams with highly motivated, effective and ambitious Crane Drivers who are interested in building a long term career with them.
Working within their field operations team, this role has the following responsibilities:
- To carry out required crane operations within the safe working parameters of the crane and the project requirements.
- To ensure that Health and Safety remains a priority at all times; always complying with procedures, method statements and standards, leading by example and contributing to improvements
- To support the Site/Project team in maintaining a professional level of productivity; working efficiently as part of the team to ensure that client expectations are consistently met.
- Assist with Marine and Drilling operations when core skills are not required Successful candidates need to be able to
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the operation and capability`s of the crane; propose practical solutions in situations that could limit the use of the crane during lifting operations.
- Communicate effectively with the whole team to ensure that the requirements of the task are being met
- Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the cranes and all associated equipment
- Complete all assigned tasks, to the tolerances and specifications given by lift plans or engineers and within the project quality requirements
You will need:
- To be self motivated, accountable and possess good team working skills
- Significant experience in a relevant environment including working to stringent Quality Control Procedures
- Have sufficient experience in Marine Lifting Operations
- CPCS Crawler Crane or Sparrows Offshore Level 2 (min) About the company
- The company is a world leading marine contractor; they design, fabricate and operate highly specialised drill systems and jack-up barges to support marine energy and infrastructure projects all over the world.
To apply for the Crane Drivers role, please send a copy of your CV and covering note by clicking on the apply button provided.