Site Operations Fitter
Site Operations Fitter
- To ensure that Health and Safety remains a priority at all times; always comply with procedures, method statements and standards, lead by example and contribute to improvements
- To support the Site/Project team in maintaining a professional level of productivity; work efficiently as part of the team to ensure that client expectations are consistently met.
- To carry out all required fitting work in assembling, repairing and maintaining equipment and plant to the company`s quality standard. Specific Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the hydraulic and mechanical discipline of appropriate new and existing drilling equipment and ancillary plant; propose practical solutions in a wide variety of situations.
- Communicate concisely with all parties associated with the task, repair or maintenance to ensure the requirements of the task are being met.
- Assess performance and condition of the project plant relevant to the individual, check for wear and tear and identify potential breakdowns and report to supervisor/ charge-hand.
- Work safely at all times, stop operations immediately in the event of any risk to any employees, visitors, the plant or ancillary equipment.
- Complete all tasks assigned and to the tolerances and specifications given by design or senior instruction and within the project quality requirements.
- Health, Safety and Environment Comply with your responsibilities detailed in the Company`s Integrated Management System (IMS) as attached.
- Ensure that the health and safety of everybody within the work environment including clients and visitors remains a priority at all times
- Assist the supervisor in completing reporting tasks to ensure that all progress, downtime and plant & equipment defects are correctly recorded Conduct
- Represent the Company in an appropriate manner at all times, on and off shift.
- Assist the Supervisor in the development of staff: identify training requirements and share personal experience and knowledge with apprentices and other less experienced members of staff.
Training and Development
- Complete all appropriate training courses applicable to the role, as instructed by your Line Manager; follow instructions and ask questions to ensure continuous personal development
To apply for the Site Operations Fitter role based in Falmouth, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter by clicking on the apply button provided on the page.