If you’re a hands-on IT professional with great networking knowledge, this is a superb opportunity to take on your next challenge with a rapidly-growing family business.
In this diverse role, you will help to provide comprehensive and professional technical support to employees across the business. Although centred on providing support your responsibilities will include the maintenance and continual development of all aspects of our infrastructure.
You will be flexible with the ability to work under pressure and have exceptional communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- The ability to diagnose and solve complex problems
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to work independently
- Database cleansing & maintenance
- Microsoft Office applications particularly Access development
- Strong networking skills, including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, switches and routers etc.
- Data cabling installation and maintenance
- Email system management
- Data extraction and manipulation
- Networking (LAN / VPN / Wi-Fi / IP telephony)
- Anti-Virus / helpdesk / backup systems
- Office 365 / Exchange / Azure
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has worked in I.T. Support to further develop their skills and responsibilities by joining one of the top retailers in the country.
In the first instance please email your CV to Darren Sully by clicking apply