SEN Primary Teacher
- Full Time
* SEN Primary Teacher
* Full time - permanent
* ASAP start
* MPS + 1 SEN Point
Your role will involve teaching a small Primary class within a vibrant specialist school for Primary & Secondary pupils with complex needs including ASD, ADHD, emotional, social, behavioural difficulties and attachment disorders.
This school will give you the opportunity to work closely with a highly experienced therapy team, a welcoming and supportive staff team where everyone is valued and supported. A quality induction and CPD programme including individual development pathways' will also be available, this opportunity will give you a chance to make a difference to the lives of young people with SEN!
The successful candidate will:
- be highly organised, creative and flexible
- be passionate about education and committed to improving standards for students
- be able to work closely with parents and carers
- be able to problem solve and constantly seeks ways of promoting pupil learning, independence and confidence
- have a firm belief in the ability of all young people to succeed.
About the school:
- they are passionate about supporting their pupils and preparing them for their future
-focused on their development to become an outstanding school
- intent on distributing leadership throughout the school
- focused on the learning needs and development of staff as well as students.If this position isn't for you, then please take a look at our other live vacancies at www.randstad.co.uk. Randstad will offer you very competitive rates of pay, a dedicated consultant who will listen and work with your preferences, local work within a 10 mile radius from your home, and also £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us.Our office is open from 7am - 6pm Monday to Friday, with a consultant on call each evening and across the weekend who will be able to assist you with your enquiry.We look forward to hearing from you!