Personnel & Operations Coordinator
Job title: Personnel & Operations Coordinator
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Director he/she will assist in performing personnel functions to include but not limited to: recruitment, selection & placement, maintenance and update of personnel profiles, and other related administrative duties or tasks as directed by the Director.
Job description: Tasks will include but are not be limited to:
- Interface with Clients Crewing Planners/Project Managers regarding personnel requirements for client projects.
- Liaise with clients for crew change details and necessary logistics.
- Verify all personnel's certification required for working offshore is in date.
- Ensure personnel are engaged in accordance with company procedures and processes.
- Organise visas for personnel travelling overseas and all associated literature and vaccinations.
- Input all offshore personnel movements into the company database along with all other communications as required.
- Ensure maintenance of offshore personnel personal information accurately in the company database.
- Organise Transportation including hire cars and accommodation in line with company and client policies.
- Check and Log all expense forms, and advise personnel of any discrepancies in line with clients’ policies.
- Produce monthly timesheet reports from the database for payroll processing.
- Inform personnel of all mobilisation/demobilisation details in a timely and accurate manner.
- Update offshore personnel CVs in the company format.
- Undertake general administration duties to support the daily operations of the company.
- Be available to carry out On-call duties on a regular rotated basis.
- Resolve any pay queries in a timely manner.
- Support the training and ongoing development of contracted personnel.
Qualifications and Education: Candidates will ideally be educated to a degree level or can demonstrate they can perform at this level through previous experience.
Experience: Excellent communication skills both oral and written, flexibility, and a minimum of two years’ experience within the recruitment sector, preferably within the offshore energy industry.
Good level of experience working in a busy administrative environment.
Proven experience working in a busy, fast paced sales environment.
Technical Experience: Knowledge of required certification for working in international waters would be advantageous.
Previous experience with business travel and vessel-based personnel movements.
Self-Managerial Experience: Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team, and the ability to react to short notice changes to suit operational requirements.
Ability to effectively manage own workload, and work within given timescales (both internal and external), ensuring client requirements are met.
Please click apply to email.