Head Spa Therapist
Head Spa Therapist
- Stunning coastal location!
- Excellent long-term prospects
- Training and development
- Competitive rate of pay + commission!
- Join and friendly and professional team
Beautiful West Cornwall hotel Head Spa Therapist role within a luxury spa with indoor pool. We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic candidate who will motivate all team members effectively and offer the best level of service to resident and local spa members.
You would be expected to split your time between training and being hands on with treatments. Due to this being a hotel based role the spa will be open 7days a week and would be expected to work weekends and bank holidays as required.
With a possibility for live-in accommodation with a great rate of pay.
This will be a highly-varied role, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to…
- Lead and develop the existing team
- Offer exceptional levels of service
- Performing a range of treatments
- Assisting with marketing and sales
- Exceed guest expectations
- Ensure standards are adhered to at all times
- Maintain the hygiene and safety standards within the spa
Candidate Specification: We are seeking candidates with strong similar experience in a previous role.
Ideal Head Spa Therapist will have:
- Experience at supervisory level within a spa
- Recognized beauty therapy qualification
- Excellent treatment knowledge
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this positon and would like to learn more, please send your CV today!
We always endeavor to reply to all applicants, however due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide feedback. If you have not been successful for this position please do continue to apply to roles that you believe would be suitable. You can also check our website www.cornwallstaffagency.co.uk/ for current vacancies.