Spa and Leisure Manager
Spa and Leisure Manager - North Cornwall
- Fantastic operation
- Friendly and professional team
- Varied and interesting role
- Stunning coastal location
- Excellent long-term progression prospects
Our client a stunning luxury hotel based in North Cornwall are seeking an experienced Spa and Leisure Manager. You will be working to highest industry standards and guest expectations consistently.
The Role: This will be a highly-varied role, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to…
- Ensuring the smooth and effective day-to-day running of the Spa and Leisure facilities
- Continually exceed expectations
- Work closely with sales and marketing departments
- Collating guest feedback
- Assist with budget management
- Developing and managing the spa and leisure team
- Ensuring the department stays within budget
Candidate Specification: We are ideally seeking applications form candidates who have progressed from a hands-on therapy role into management. Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong experience delivering the highest quality experiences to guests and day visitors.
In addition to this we are seeking applications from candidates who can demonstrate…
- A genuine passion for health and well-being
- Previous luxury hotel spa management experience
- The ability to recruit and motivate your team
- Motivation to continually exceed expectations
- Motivation to develop the Spa and Leisure offering
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position please send your CV today!