St Columb, Cornwall
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday Resort. From indulging in dinner cooked at The Green Room Restaurant, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, We have it all.
We are looking for committed, passionate and enthusiastic Commis Chefs to join our team. As one of our Chefs, you will support the Head Chef in delivering fantastic food to our customers in the green room. This is a great opportunity to learn all aspects of the kitchen and produce high quality dishes with fresh ingredients.
Commis Chef Responsibilities
- Responsibility for controlling a section within the kitchen
- Assisting in the smooth running of the kitchen service
- Upholding our high standards of hygiene at all times
- Supporting colleagues at all times to ensure teamwork is maintained and production and presentation standards are consistent
- Reporting any breakdown or/and kitchen hazards directly to the Head Chef or Sous Chef
The Ideal Commis Chef
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience as a Commis Chef is essential
- Enthusiasm for providing a highly efficient and effective service to the kitchen team
- Excellent team player
- 21 days holiday entitlement
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park, Aqua Park and Flowrider
- Free onsite parking
- Must be flexible to work Monday to Sunday
- Must be available to start immediately
The closing date for this position is 1/5/2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.