Part Time- 24hrs
Cornwall, St Columb
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Inventory Clerk to come and join Retallack Resort on a part time basis. As the Inventory Clerk you will be responsible for documenting the condition and content of our guest’s accommodation on both arrival and check out. You will ensure a 5 star standard is maintained throughout.
Inventory Clerk Responsibilities
- To oversee the asset’s (white goods, electrical items, furniture, fixtures and fittings) of the resort accommodation
- Inspecting accommodation on guest arrival and departure to ensure property is being well maintained to the 5* standard
- Preparing inventories and carrying out inspections
- Responsible for recording all inspection results
- Reporting any excess damage beyond normal wear and tear
- Responsible for any issues that arise following check out inspections
- Examine; carpets, curtains and furniture for stains or damage
- Reporting any maintenance issues to the relevant departments
- Ensure resort lodges and apartments are checked to the housekeeping departmental standard operating procedures at all times
- Any other adhoc duties to support the Housekeeping and Maintenance Departments
The Ideal Inventory Clerk
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Excellent communication skills (written &verbal)
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong administrative and organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence
24 hour a week contract broken down in to 3 days working, to include Monday, Friday & Saturday hours of work are between 8am and 7pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Inventory Clerk, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The closing date for this positon is 1/5/2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.