Due to Exciting New Developments, Beyond Limits are looking to recruit a Service Leader to join our team.
Beyond Limits is a nationally recognised provider of support to people with learning disabilities, poor mental health and other emotional support needs. We provide services in Plymouth, Devon, Somerset and Cornwall and we have an outstanding reputation for supporting people said to have challenged conventional services. We wrap services around people and design and deliver truly tailor-made support, giving people the freedom to live in their own home and have control over their life and their future.
We have a caring, dynamic learning culture driven by a set of core values centred on inclusion. We support autonomy, work creatively and take risks wisely. We empower people who work for us and people we support and drive our organisation through a flat management structure. If this culture strikes a chord, we would like to hear from you.
Operating at a senior level, you will ideally:
- Have a relevant professional qualification and / or relevant experience
- Have a real commitment to the values of inclusion and person centred working
- Be flexible and demonstrate commitment
- Be passionate and innovative
- Have a creative approach to leadership and service design
- Be self-directive and have the ability to take and delegate responsibility effectively
- Have the ability to influence and represent the organisation confidently
In return for this you will receive a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Closing Date: 26 April 2017 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on the 4 and 5 May 2017.
Ref Code: DK
A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered a position with Beyond Limits, the cost of which will be to the employee, however, this will be returned after successful completion of probation period (6 months).
recruitx ref: 460971001 / INDLP