3 days left
- Full Time
Humanities Teacher - Devon
We are currently seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Humanities Teacher to work within secondary schools across Devon and Cornwall.
You will be teaching across the Key Stages and will need to hold strong curriculum knowledge. You should also hold excellent classroom management skills and have the ability to adapt your teaching style accordingly.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- The aptitude to nurture learners, encourage and stimulate young people.
- Passion for teaching and education.
- Creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable.
In return we can offer:
- A personal, supportive and friendly service.
- A variety of positions and options whether that be day to day, short term, long term of permeant placements.
- Excellent achievable rates of pay and genuine ongoing support.
All candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check or be willing to get one.
Employment is subject to references and satisfactory background checks. If this sounds like a good fit, please apply now!
Apply for Humanities Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly