Pest Control Technician
Are you an experienced in face to face Customer Services and providing extermination solutions? Would you like to work for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources?
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
Ecolab is seeking a Pest Elimination Technician to join its industry leading team in the St Austell and surrounding area. As a Pest Elimination Technician, you'll be working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday, with flexibility to achieve business needs is required.
Pest Control Technician Responsibilities:
In this position, you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route of commercial customers. You'll provide brand protection to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, retail stores, and food and beverage processing plants. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Pest Elimination. You will also be:
- Establishing effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices to identify and solve pest problems.
- Keeping abreast of Ecolab's product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions.
- Using handheld computerised equipment to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues.
- Delivering a quality inspection and treatment service to exceed customer expectation and specification.
- Providing customers with written evidence of service delivered and advice for maintaining pest free conditions.
- Upselling Ecolab's products and services and/or refer sales enquiries for leads to Account Executives.
- Applying pesticides in accordance with label recommendations and comply with relevant legislation.
- Planning works routes efficiently and productively and achieve 100% state of service.
- Accurately submitting reports and other related paperwork as required at specified time intervals.
- Managing a territorial area and all customer contained within it.
The ideal Pest Control Technician:
To be successful for this Pest Control Technician position you will be educated to GCSE standard and hold a full UK driving license with an acceptable record. You will also have a willingness to be on-call during off work hours and weekends as necessary. You will also:
- Be comfortable for outdoor and indoor work, confined spaces and working at height.
- Possess or able to obtain state pest certification (RSPH/IPCA).
- Previous face to face customer service experience with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sell value-added products to existing customers.
- Previous pest elimination industry or field service experience preferred.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- A competitive salary of Up to £22,000 per annum plus uncapped commission, company van, IPhone 6S and 4% flexible benefits package.
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals.
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use.
- Carve out a long term, advanced career path in Technical, Sales, or Management.
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Pest Control Technician then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.