Chef de Partie - Nr St Austell - AA Rosette
Are you looking for that new challenge and the next step up? Are you passionate about food and wishing to develop yourself within a rosette kitchen?
If you have answered yes to the above we want to hear from you. We are looking for talented and aspirational Chef de Parties who are looking to take on a challenge and develop their skills and knowledge within a Rosette level environement. Our client owns a stunning 4 star hotel near St Austell and have recently been awarded 1 AA Rosette for their fine dining restaurant. The hotel is well known for its high quality food and stunning sea views.
The requirements for this role are as follows:
- You must have at least 2 years experience working at CDP level within a fine dining environment
- You must have the ability to be versatile and adaptable
- You must be able to work at high speed accurately within a high pressure environment
- You must be able to deliver on the highest standards of health and hygine
- You must be able to show you can cook up to rosette standard
You will be required to work a series of straight and split shifts covering on average between 45 - 50hrs per week across 5 of 7days.
You will be rewarded with the following:
- A great rate of pay
- A good tips package
- Staff benefits package
- Training and development from a great head chef
If you are interested in being placed forward for this role please send your CV in the first instance and we will be in touch.