3 days left
- Full Time
Teacher of Science - Plymouth
We are looking to appoint an ambitious, passionate teacher of Science for a well sought after Secondary School in Plymouth. This School has a reputation for academic excellence and is a supportive, friendly environment to work in.
The successful candidate will be confident in teaching Science and will have the capacity to bring the topic to life! We are searching for an innovative teacher who is willing to get stuck in and involved, creating engaging and creative lessons for the students.
The successful applicant will need to hold strong curriculum knowledge. They should also have excellent classroom management skills and the capacity to adapt their teaching style accordingly dependant on the ability and learning style of the pupils they are working with.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- The aptitude to nurture learners, encourage and stimulate young people
- Passion for teaching and education
- Creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable
In return we can offer:
- A personal, supportive and friendly service
- Support with personal development and training
- Excellent achievable rates of pay and genuine ongoing support
- Ongoing teaching opportunities
All candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check. Employment is subject to references and satisfactory background checks. You will be paid to scale for this position.
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply now!
Apply for Science Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly