Head of Geography
4 days left
- Full Time
Head of Geography - Plymouth
We are searching for an experienced, well qualified Geography specialist to lead a well-resourced, academically successful department in a sought after School in central Plymouth. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding practitioner to get involved and build upon a vibrant team.
This is a School committed to ensuring all students achieve their potential. In order to be successful you will need to be hard working, resilient and inspiring. There is a strong emphasis on academic achievement and value-driven education.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- The aptitude to nurture learners, encourage and stimulate young people
- Passion for teaching and education
- Creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable
- Ability to encourage and lead a well established team
In return we can offer:
- A personal, supportive and friendly service
- Support with personal development and training
- Excellent achievable rates of pay and genuine ongoing support
- Ongoing teaching and leadership opportunities
TLR2C Allowance (£6,155) will be available. Salary will be worked out on an individual basis, taking into account your pay scale and is negotiable.
All candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check. Employment is subject to references and satisfactory background checks.
Apply for Head of Geography
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly