- Full Time
Foot Anstey have an exciting opportunity available for a HR Administrator to join our team based in Plymouth. You will join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract and will receive a highly competitive salary & benefits package.
As our HR Administrator, you will support the HR Services Manager in delivering an exceptional HR service for the firm.
Key responsibilities as our HR Administrator:
- Support the HR Services Manager to deliver the HR strategy as directed by the HR Director.
- Full use of HR System (HR.Net), including updating records, maintaining records, inputting data and pulling off reports
- Maintaining all employee records at every stage and proactively ensuring information is complete and accurate
- Managing the operational aspects of annual calendar of activities to facilitate successful completion of annual events
- Maintenance of paper files and electronic files
- Dealing with first level HR queries by phone and in person
- Preparation and analysis of ad hoc reports and MI on request
- Ensuring an excellent level of client service to both internal clients and external candidates and any other relevant contacts
- Working in partnership with the Head of L&D & Head of Resourcing where necessary
- Own payroll admin tasks such as e-payslips log-in queries and P45s.
- Responding to annual leave queries
- Prepare the monthly headcount report for the Accounts team
- Manage the Aquarium pass and Theatre ticket benefits
- Logging appraisal returns and preparing stats for HR Director
- Managing self-certification forms (logging and chasing)
Skills and Attributes needed to become our HR Administrator:
- Proven and significant experience of administration tasks, preferably within HR and/or professional services environment,
- Experience of using an HR database would be advantageous (full training will be given).
- Experience of providing effective process solutions to employees, and an exceptional service.
- Able to demonstrate excellent examples of adaptability, initiative and ownership
- Highly organised, with excellent planning and administration skills, experienced of working to deadlines, juggling workload and priorities.
- Exceptional attentional to detail
- Great communicator and able to develop effective working relationships within the HR team and with key Partners and Team Leaders internally
- Genuine interest in HR
- Good IT skills essential, including Excel
- Good team worker and able to work effectively in a multi-site business and team environment.
Why Foot Anstey
Through a network of five offices, the firm operates as one national team offering specialist legal advice and services to regional, national and international clients, both businesses and individuals. Foot Anstey is among the UK's top 100 law firms, with just under 50 partners and around 450 staff.
The firm has been acknowledged by industry commentators for its growth and business excellence. Most recently Foot Anstey was shortlisted for National/Regional Firm of the Year at the Legal Business Awards, for UK Law Firm of the Year in the British Legal Awards and also ranked in the recent Financial Times Innovative Lawyers report for its ongoing work with Screwfix and B&Q Tradepoint.
At Foot Anstey our people, like our Values, are at the very heart of our business. We aim to provide you with a rewarding career and work environment and an attractive and flexible benefits scheme as part of supporting the importance of work/life balance.
What’s in it for you?
- Structured career development programme and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience
- Five weeks' annual leave
- Additional discretionary one day as an ‘office shut down’ day annually at Christmas time.
- Lifestyle Hour - a discretionary benefit to provide a fully flexible time slot for employees to take an additional hour away from work on a weekly basis
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced and bespoke maternity, paternity & adoption arrangements
- Staff conveyancing scheme
- Discounted shopping via the Foot Anstey Reward Gateway
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become the new HR Administrator then please click “Apply” today!