Our client, a market leading regional commercial vehicle dealership combining both Sales and service Centres is seeking to appoint an experienced Service Administrator to join their expanding team in offering the very best in customer experience.
- Booking vehicles for service utilising ADP software in an accurate and timely manner incorporating effective use of diary management
- Arranging job cards and associated documentation in line with company policies and service level agreements.
- Monitoring progress and regularly updating clients accordingly
- Liaising with service technicians
- Maintaining accurate client records
- General administration
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential gained within either the commercial or general motor environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Kerridge/ADP experience desirable
- Flexible team player
Place of Work Camborne , Cornwall
Hours of work Monday to Friday 40 hrs per week between the hours of 8.00am - 6pm and Saturday 8.am - 12.00
Salary £18000 - £20000